Within seconds, potential home buyers form an opinion about a property. Make sure that opinion is a positive one by having it staged. Staging is a blend of art and science, and involves much more than decorating. It is a smart marketing solution to promote the sale of your most valuable asset, your home! professional staging maximizes the appeal of vacant and occupied homes. By staging your home, you capture buyer attention, and minimize objections, enabling them to visualize themselves living in your home!
Home staging benefits for both realtor and seller include:
– Updated newer look
– Appeals to more people
– Positive first impression
– Impression that the home is clean and well maintained
– Home appears larger with less clutter
– Highlights special features of the home
– Better images for MLS, web, video, and print
– Positive return on investment
– Faster sale
– More showings
– More offers
– Higher sale price
Remember “first impression” is everything when potential buyers look for homes. Consider hiring a professional stager when you are ready to put your home on the market.